Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Just as I am.

I think the worst part about finding out a family member is about to die is the apathy that comes with it.
In the moment of receiving that someone that you have had your whole life has 2 to 4 weeks to live, the emotions behind it are.. grey. Lack of feeling is one of the saddest things I think a person could ever feel, a general lack of care.
When you read Jesus wept and se His heart, you just want the same, cause all other words will fall short of the weight of the situation.
Your prayers then turn to " I hope they are right with You, God."
and the realization of them entering hell becomes real.
The realization of us as Christians being so selfish with our gift.
"I love you, I'll tell you I do and never share the gospel with you."
This is what it has come down too.

enjoy what we have reduced love too
miss faith
enjoy faith
miss what we have reduced love too

I hope I observe Christ and worship Him for who He is so that I may do ministry out of the over flow of thankfulness
and my words of " I love you." follows with action.
Follows with showing someone the TRUTH.
The way to Christ.
Thats I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment